Monday 7 September 2009

LOTV - Challenge 35

I needed to make a wedding card for one of my American cousins, kinda sad really as I had intended on travelling to Michigan for the wedding but due to finances couldn't go in the end :o(

So decided to try & make a really special wedding card & make use of the wedding couple I bought from LOTV couple months back!

Following the LOTV Challenge 35 LO I pieced together this card using LOTV papers! I hand cut the circle & managed to stamp my wedding couple smack bang in the center (boy was I impressed with myself!). Colouring them in using promarkers (whatelse!?), I added glitter with my clear sakura pen & highlights with glossy accents.

For the lettering I coloured in some card, chopped out the letters with my quickutz handtool then glazed them once stuck down!



Promarkers used: Ice Grey 1 & 4, Cool Grey 2, Ivory, Lavender, Lilac, Meadow Green, Henna, Terracotta & spice.

1 comment:

Erica Martyn said...

Thanks for your comments on my blog about the Daisy & Dandelion Halloween collection! I personally prefer to use Dewernt Coloured Studio Pencils or Watercolours with the clear stamps in this collection as you can achive an illustrated look similar to the original drawings... The bag uses Papermania Brad Specials - Black...
If you would like any further advice then feel free to email me at: ericamartyn@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks again and Happy Crafting x
Erica
www.daisyanddandelion.blogspot.com