Saturday 10 October 2009

I ♥ ProMarkers - Challenge 4

Not done a challenge for a while and I figured as I need to get some christmas cards done that this would be good way to inspire me. Also my set of the 56 new Promarkers arrived today, so thought be rude not to give a few a test run! :D

Challenge to follow the sketch, I've made a few adjustments but think I've more or less followed it, I'm enjoying doing fun folds on my cards at the moment :D

Stamp - LOTV
Wording - Daisy & Dandelion Xmas Words
Promarkers Used - Tulip Yellow, Ivory, Dusky Rose, Bluebell, Tea Green

Flat so you can see the LO more


Standing up!


>^..^<

5 comments:

Julie said...

I love your take on the sketch, a super Christmas card Kate. I'm loving the new pro-markers, especially burnt orange for some reason!
Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
Julie x

Karen said...

Very nice card, and I like how you've made the sketch into a fold card, lovely! Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

LISA said...

Lovely crimbo card, thanks for the lovely comment on my blog, the glitter swirl was in a pack from my local pound shop......yes i brought loads lol

Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers
Lisa xxx

WeirdCat said...

This is gorgeous Kate, thanks for joining the challenge, I like the different papers you've used and the way you have used the sketch
Ruth x

AN said...

Kaunis taittelu kortissasi! On aina hauskaa nähdä näitä erillailla toteutettuja kortteja! Tykkään ♥