Friday 8 July 2011

Beach ATC - Frosted Designs Friday Challenge

Its Friday! and have spent today out with a friend where we had a fish pedicure! Which was interesting to say the least lol

SO to continue on with flexing my crafting muscles, I've been perusing some new blogs and came across this one:


This week its their first birthday, so doing a blog hop (awesome way to pick up inspiration, def. 1 LO which I'll be scrap lifting at some point lol) as well as their weekly challenge which is:

Recipe Challenge:
1. Ribbon/Trim
2.Charm
3. Rhinestones/pearls

While considering, this character was spotted in my folder of uncoloured images and after hopping through a lot of summer feeling craft ideas, made this!



This is me, last weekend after getting sunburnt! lol

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww this is so cute, you'll have to let me know where the imagin came from...How cute!!!

Thank you for playing along at Frosted Designs this week, I look forward to seeing more of your work

Amanda

Unknown said...

I am so glad you stumbled onto the Frosted Designs Blog Hop! I hope to see more of your work in the future. Your card is adorable and fish pedicure sounds interesting to say the least! Thanks for linking up. Enjoy the Hop!

kissinia said...

This is so cute :) Many thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs this week!