Wednesday 20 July 2011

Christmas in July?? Seriously!!

Sadly yes there are a couple of challenge blogs who are serious about Christmas in July :p lol

As I meant to try out doing a CAS Christmas card (after getting hooked on CAS cards a week or so back), using two challenge blogs to give me a bit of kick into trying!

So here is my Christmas in July card, using a very old Lili of the Valley Reindeer stamp, coloured in with Promarkers.



You never know, I may knock out a couple more to get my christmas card stash up to speed... but very doubtful LOL

Theme: Christmas in July

I Promarkers

Stamping with the Dragon

3 comments:

TLC DESIGNS, LLC said...

I've never seen the lOTV image, very sweet! Thank you for joining us at Stamping with the Dragon!
Hugs
Tammy Louise

Karen said...

What a cute image, lovely card too, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

xxxtglxxx said...

Awww, this is a cute image :)

Gorgeous card!

Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week,

hugs

xxalisonxx