Wednesday 26 October 2011

Art Journal - Midnight Magic

Started working on this last night when I should of been going to bed... But the inspiration grabbed me and wouldn't let me stop until I was going boggled eyed lol

Completely inspired by Tiddly Inks challenge this week of 'Silvery Blues', so had to use colours from this colour list:





Background, used water colours in blues,black and a grey. Then went over with a distress ink blue and black with masks.
Added stamped images to give a garden feel.


Coloured in my images (promarkers of course!), cut them out then played with where I was going to put them.
Image is Druscilla (Tree and moon also from Tiddly Inks but bought when on retirement sale)


Some masked flowers in acrylic paint, words (font downloaded from da font) and liberal amounts of shimmer sprays in Pewter & Twilight Black! Some additional white acrylic and silver pen to highlight areas!


Twinkle twinkle moon!


Entering into following challenge:

8 comments:

Inkypinkycraft said...

This is gorgeous!!! Love the colours, they r fab!trace x

Stephanie aka Nerdette said...

Wow the details are so gorgeous. I white acrylic splatter and the silver came out so well in your photos, must be even more stunning IRL.

Beautiful entry, I am so hesitant with journaling, but your is so free flowing and gorgeous.

Thanks for joining the Tiddly Inks Silvery Blues Challenge.

mfc.melissamade2 said...

Holy cow this is gorgeous! I love the silvery blue accents all throughout and the Tiddly fairy is perfection in your scene! The scrolling accents along the edge are truly beautiful too - LOVE this creation!
hugs,
M
Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks!

Loopylou. said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!!! oh wow, I have just had to look at these pictures 3 times! this is such a stunning journal page! my little journal is stuck under a mass pile of DT work but I might have to dig it out now!!!
thankyou so much for sharing this with the tiddly inkers, its just stunning.
hugs Lou xxx

Pop's Cards said...

This is gorgeous sweetie love your colours and design, stunning thank you for joining us at Tiddly Inks this week hugs pops x

Larissa said...

Wow this page is really amazing!! Love all the deatils and these colours are so pretty together, just perfect for your scene. Thanks for joining us at the Tiddly Inks challenge this week.

Hugs,
Larissa

Unknown said...

Oh my, I just love everything about this project! it is simply gorgeous and so well put together! So glad you could join our challenge at Tiddly Inks this week!

Star said...

I saw this over at Fabulous Friday at Tiddly Inks...I just had to drop by and tell you how amazing it is! Absolutely stunning.

xx Star