Saturday 7 January 2012

Get Well Wishes

I've been helping another team out at work this week due to holiday and one of their staff being rushed into hospital! So I kindly offered to make them a get well card :D

Using once again the gorgeous Akiko from Kraftin' Kimmie, I think this one if the fave of my new stamps... Also some tasty new backing paper found today while at Cals Crop in Rochdale!


Base background paper made using a light brown card, walnut stain distress ink and a cherry tree stamp!

Using my star punch border for the first time :D bought it back in october but didn't realise I needed a special gadget to make it work! DOH! Finally got said gadget for Christmas!

Entering into following challenges:

Sketch N Stash, challenge 78: Sketch and new/forgotten stash

5 comments:

Cheryl Valadez said...

Such beautiful soft colors really play up this image! Wonderful work! Hugz, Cheryl

Doreen said...

lovely card and gorgeous image
Love the color combo
Many thanks for joining us at SnS this week
Hugs
Doreen xx

Sharon Caudle said...

Beautiful! Love the soft, pretty colors you used!
hugs, Sharon

Michelle Short said...

Great card, love the colours

Thanks for taking part in my sketch for Sketch N Stash this fortnight,

Michelle x

Cindi said...

Great card! I love the colors you used and the border is great.