Sunday 21 October 2012

Beer Monster


Make card he asks, make a card for a guy on the team he asks! 
ARGH! Mens cards always trouble me, however luckily for this individual I did have the perfect image... hehehe along with some perfect manly papers!

Freebie stamp from Polly Crafts awhile back, coloured in with promarkers (don't ask me which I've since tidy it up, sorta lol) and a printed sentiment using a download font from www.dafont.com
Oh and to finish... GOOGLY EYE! lol

I am quite impressed with my beer colouring here



Entering into following challenges:

I Love Promarkers, Challenge 139 - Anything Goes

Digi Stamps 4 Joy, Challenge 53 - Anything Goes with a Masculine Twist

Stamp N Doodle - Anything Goes




3 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

This card is so cute.
Thanks fot join us at DigiStamps4Joy.

Greetings karin DT member

lalkygirl said...

What fab fun card ,love those google eyes
Thanks for joining us at I love promarkers and good luck
Tracey

Lorraine said...

Brilliant card. Love the beer monster!
Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at I ♥ ProMarkers.
Lorraine x