Sunday 21 October 2012

Happy Mouse-a-Ween


Oh but we're only 10 days away from my favourite-est night of the year <|:D

Coloured in this cute little guy from Kraftin' Kimmie the other week and got round to putting him on a card at yesterdays crop (see Gorgeous Girl post for details lol).  

I adore this halloween paper, so have left the card quite minimal as every time I went to add a new element a section of the paper I liked got covered.  I did however add 3 doodlebug halloween gems (that I've had YEARS) and the cute little bat which is was popped out of decopage set by Daisy and Dandelion.

Roll on spooky candy night :D



Entering into following challenges:

Totally Gorjuss, Challenge 154 - Bling it on

Crafty Catz, Challenge 155 - Halloween

I Love Promarkers, Challenge 139 - Anything Goes

The Crafty Pad, Challenge 193 - Animals

The Ribbon Girl, October Colour Challenge - Autumn

9 comments:

Dawn said...

What a cute little card! I love the image you have used!
Thanks for playing in the Use an Animal Challenge at The Crafty Pad this week!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xx

lalkygirl said...

What a sweet card ,love those papers
Thanks for joining us at I love promarkers and good luck
Tracey x

Lorraine said...

What a cute image and I love the backing papers.
Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at I ♥ ProMarkers.
Lorraine x

Ribbon Girl said...

and a nice card too - Mary G x

PaperDaisies said...

What a cute image. Love your design papers. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina

Diane said...

What a sweet halloween card !! The image is soooo cute !! So glad you could join us at The Crafty Pad this week !!

hugs Diane xx

aqualeiga said...

aaahhhh, too cute to spook! A super card, thanks for sharing it with us at THE CRAFTY PAD this week.
Hugs, Ali x

carol said...

Super Halloween card, thanks for sharing with us at CRAFTY CATZ x carol

Aunty Sue said...

Great halloween card love the backing paper and thanks for joining us at CC this week