Thursday 15 May 2008

I will be a good girl!!

So I weighed myself yesterday and I didn't like what I saw (not entirely sure who does but hey!), so I am determined to lose at least a stone by my birthday! Thinking of hiring Bobs from the craft forum as my personal guru on this as she's done such a fantastic job, just wish I wasn't so bloody jealous lol. I have been good and done some trampolining 2 nights running, just with I wasn't completely knackered now.
It's been another warm sunny day, however I have heard rain is moving in. Now I don't mind warm & sunny if it's not too hot, but I hate rain with a passion! Maybe it's the fact I have little legs and all my jeans tend to be too long and end up getting ruined in the rain, bah!!!

Today at work they were raising money for a charity called "Foyer", something to do with homeless people. Either way I got to go in my own clothes if I paid a £1 (which I did), also I entered a raffle within the department, the prize, the winner got to go home an hour early. Guess what... I won :D So I left at 4pm today woohoo.

Also we had a visit from Richard Branson, I didn't personal see him (couldn't see the fuss to be honest) but the girl I sat next to shook hands with him!

Craft wise, today I finished off my sign in tags for my circle journal! So far I'm pleased with how it's turning out. I just have to word an intro page that doesn't sound to incredibly cheesey, also still considering my ickle & large animals for my 2 pages.
Rather annoyed, I ordered 2 7gypsies 6x6 albums from the states which arrived yesterday. Anyway was thinking hey I could nick the 6x6 pages and put them into my sara binder album which is already covered for CJ, but it turns out that the 7gypsies album is about a 6 1/4 wide!?!? So I have a sara binder where the pages are 5 3/4 x 5 3/4 & a 7gypsies albumb which is 6 1/4 by 6", what's wrong with a bog standard 6x6 album with pages that match??!!

Anyway rant over.

Dinner is nearly ready and I'm going to settle down to watch Heroes with my Gawwwwwwwwwwwwy lol, night x


2 comments:

Bobs said...

Blimey - youhad a visit from Ricahrd Branson??? And.... why??? I really admire him and all he has achieved over the years.

You don't me as a diet guru, Kate! All you need is steely determination, a love of fruit and loads and loads of sugar-free chewing gum! lol

Bobs said...

Yikes! Please excuse all the typos in my last comment! *blush*