Friday 27 June 2008

It's a girl!

This afternoon Gary's older sister gave birth to her first baby, a gorgeous baby girl :oD Gonna have to go back to home bargins tomorrow and swap all the yellow stuff for pink!!!

Have spent tonight making a baby girl card (will post pic tomorrow). Used the chalk technique Cynthia taught me on sunday.

Also been working on my craft weekend ATC's, all I can say is there will be some incorporated decopatch!

Anyway think I'll quickly add my food diary while I'm here:

27th June:

Breakfast: Cheerioats with semi skimmed milk & apple juice

Snacks: Cheese on toast, salt & vinegar crisps & a banana

Lunch: Veggie pizza & a weight watchers rice pudding

Snacks: tuna mayo & cucumber sandwich

Dinner: roast chicken, mash & sweetcorn

Snacks: aero hot chocolate & aero bar.

Drinks: 4 glasses of water & 2 glasses of black currant

Night night
>^..^<

1 comment:

WeirdCat said...

There's an award for you on my blog