Thursday 5 June 2008

Long time no type!

Realised the other day it's been a while since I've actually updated my blog.

Too be honest apart from a couple of cards that the lady from work comissioned from me I haven't done any crafting. Just been so tired lately and I really need to get a move on with my circle journal, my pages & intro need to be completed by the 23rd June.

Now it is with great reluctance I admit this, but I did watch the final of Britains Got Talent. As a rule I HATE shows like this, but throughly enjoyed it with Gin the dancing dog, the 2 karate guys and of course gorgeous little George, how cute was he!!! So glad he won and not one of the 2 kids singing opera. Yeah they have voices like angels, but BORING!!! It's a shame that the asian duo missed out though as they were really good as well. I thought the 4 blonds were good the night before, but they lost it with the incredible boring preformance they gave. If they'd done the James Bond track I bet they would of been in the final 3!

Anyway enough of talent tv!

One more day of work and then it's the weekend! Plan on getting some crafting done, need to get a wriggle on to make the altered book for my dad and finish the eploding fathers day box, which I kinda dropped when I got bored of it.

Right, must help Gary out and do some washing up. Promise not to leave it so long before updating again!

>^..^<

No comments: